In June 2021, Amanda Spielman, Chief Inspector of Ofsted, challenged commissioners to ‘think strategically about how these two important parts of the education system (mainstream and alternative provision) can work together effectively.’
We would be delighted if you could join Launch2Learning and partners for our conference:
Date: 1st December, 2021.
Location: Canberra Centre, Spa Road, Melksham
We are privileged to be able to present:
- Speakers Teresa Mcilroy and Kirsten Harwood, from the Local Education Authority Alternative Provision Strategic Team.
- Guidance and support toward best practice by a range of experienced Alternative Provision partners.
- Invitation for a unique opportunity to become one of five providers working with Rachel Bown, SEND Leadership Specialist.
- Detailed information on expectations from Ofsted with opportunities for guidance to achieve these standards by Ali Knowles.
- Advice on expectations and Quality Assurance.
This conference will showcase how schools, the education authority and the Alternative Provision sector can work together. In collaboration, we can ensure that the Ofsted focus becomes a platform for sharing cutting edge practice and providing the best possible outcomes for our most vulnerable students.
To find out more about this event please call us on 01249 892147 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org